Some of the following favorites are curriculum, some are resources. Keep in mind I love switching things up. I have loved different things at different times, for different reasons. As I made thins list I only put things on that I have loved the WHOLE year. What are some of your homeschool favorites?
1. Apologia Science– I have only used the younger series.
2. Who is God?– We just started this Bible study this year. I love it so much! Even my preschooler likes to listen in.
3. Sue Patrick’s Workbox System– Do I ever shut up about this? No. I won’t until everyone I know gives it a go. AMAZING!!
4. Composition Journals– We never buy the supplementary notebooks that go with our science and Bible. We use comp. books! We also use them for spelling (instead of have a bunch of loose paper), Math (same reason), and as writing journals for the older kids.
5. Spelling Power– Have not regretting this K-12 spelling curriculum one moment.
6. Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons– great for pre-K-2nd grade.
7. Teaching Textbooks Math– I don’t think I can ever not have this in my life. It grades, teaches, and is fun all-in-one!
8. Purple Cow Laminater– I got this at Costco a few years ago for $20! I love having a way to reuse printables I find online. No homeschool should be without one.
9. Teachers Pay Teachers– My favorite resource for said printables. There are endless FREE printables.
10. iPoint evolution– I budgeted this into our school year. I really wanted a METAL sharpener that could attach to the wall, but this one was on sale at the beginning of the school year for $15. I am actually glad to have this electric one so the younger kids can use it without needing help.
11. Confessions of a Homeschooler– This is a site I go to time after time. She has wonderful printables and inspiration.
12. Calendar Notebooks– This I have for pre-K through 6th grade. My favorite FREE Calendar! There are different options for different grade levels.
13. 1Plus1Plus1Equals1– An awesome resource for montessori learning. I love her sight words section most.
14. You Can Read– FREE sight words lessons from the above site. I love, love, love it!
15. Local Library- THE best thing ever. Free, fun, and a great place to meet other families. Some of my closest friends have been through storytime at the library.
I hope you found this helpful. Please don’t forget to mention your favorites in the comments.