The holiday baking is creeping in. Here’s my favorite fudge recipe, okay it’s the only one I’ve ever made, but there’s no need to look any farther.
2 Minute Microwave Fudge (yep that’s right 2 minutes!!)
1 lb sifted powered sugar
1/2 cup sifted cocoa
1/4 tsp of salt
1/4 lb (1 stick) butter
1/2 c milk
1 tbs vanilla extract
1 cup chopped of nut (I like pecans)
1. combine dry ingredients in a 8×8 microwavable pan.
2. Add milk and vanilla
3. Place the stick of butter in the center of the pan.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes or until bottom of pan it warm.
5. Stir in nuts and place in a mold or whatever you want (I used a 7×11 pan, or you can use a 9×13)
6. Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour (then you can cut it up however you want…I suggest cooling for longer)